Friday, March 16, 2018

Finally Friday 3/16/18

Finally Friday!
and I'm so happy!

Today we are going to do some altered punches/thinlits
Take a punch or thinlit and alter it somehow

This is what I did


.
 I used my Daisy punch, sponged 4 pieces. I layered 2 together. Then I cut one of the sets to make a drooping daisy.
sponged the center with yellow, orange and brown.
Then I took my Petals & more leaf thinlit, cut 2 and cut one down so I have more leaves and none overlapping. Smudged the background a little so the daisies stand out a little and still kept that clean airy look.
Daisy punch  #143713

Petal & more  #415655




Ok, your turn, have fun with it!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AnnMarie has attempted the challenge and I LOVE what she has done.

Her 2 punches she altered


And her beautiful results

Gret Job ! Thanks for playing






No comments: