Friday, June 15, 2018

Finally Friday 6/15/18

Finally Friday !!

Sorry we did not have a challenge last friday. I had a vacation in Jamacia.
Sadly I am back to the cooler temps yet happy I'm back to crafts.

Sketch challenge for this Friday Yayyy!
Here you sketch
And.....
here's My card

I used a brand new stamp set
Accented Blooms
Accented Blooms Clear-Mount Stamp Set146681
Price$20.00

Create big messages with a few words and some beautiful imagery. 

Our clear-mount stamps 
* Are made of the same premium rubber as our wood-mount stamps.
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time. 
* Are precut so you don't have to trim.
* Are repositionable; temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for storage.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your clear-mount stamps (blocks sold separately). 
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 8 rubber stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, d, e
Click here to see the set.
For the image I used watercolor paper, stamping write markers along with my aqua painter.
This is such a pretty set. I'm looking forward to playing with it some more.
Your turn

No comments: