Friday, February 16, 2018

Finally Friday 2/16/18

Finally Friday !
This friday were going to make a cascading card. Yes, it was a challenge but it was well worth it.

 I have templates for you and a few views of my card. Now The card will fit in an A2 envelope unless you're like me and I extended my flowers so I will have to make my envelope or use a 5 x 6.

I used double sided designer paper but you can use solid cardstock if you prefer.
So here is my card...I stuck with one of my favorite colors. Use your imagination..basic color like I did or a rainbow of colors.



Your templates





After you have your scoring and cutting done, fold your card like below and slide each slit into the slit on the opposite paper.

If at first, you don't succeed, keep trying 

Ok give it a try and show us. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AnneMarie has played along and has done a wonderful job!
Here are her 2 cards with a few views




Great Job!

No comments: