Friday, February 9, 2018

Finally Friday

Finally Friday !
Finally friday is back and we are going to start with a funky fold card.
I used Marina Mist blue and the wood grain DPS. I made it for an 80th birthday. I didn't really have any image stamps that fit the person so instead, I did the Funky fold using male colors.
You can use anything you want. This makes a great card for an older person or a child, it makes them laugh.
This card will fit in a 6 x 6 envelope.




Your Template

It's very easy. Cut an 8 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of cardstock for your base. Score at 2 3/4 and 5 1/2  . Then score diagonally both ends as shown above.

 Ok your turn ! 
Post your picture or send it to me and I'll post it for you
I hope everyone plays along !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ann Marie has played along with us! yayyy!

Her line-up is beautiful
She featured " Hello Friend" with 2 different embossing folders and numerous punches. !



Along with BEAUTIFUL envelopes !!






No comments: